Wednesday 30 January 2008

Bad Moon Arising

For some reason lyrics of old songs from my youth seem to mean a lot to me and comfort me in a funny way.

'Bad Moon Arising' also hit home today .
Also by Credence Clearwater Revival
The lyrics both hurt and comfort this time.

Lets just say that I do see trouble on the way and bad times today. However good the HIV treatment is today this journey is not going to be easy.

And,
Dont go around tonight, Well, its bound to take your life, Theres a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes ablowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers over flowing.I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Relates to the plee I have always made to Barry about being 'careful out there' when he was at sea, and he did not listen but chose to go out that night and do what he did .

And all we can do now is:
'Get our things together and prepare to die' as it will happen to both of us sooner than we thought and be prepared to die.

I know that the HIV drugs are very effective - but can I take them? Not sure at all that I can .
'And once eye is taken for an eye' - yes his few minutes of fun certainly led to huge consequences

I will try to get myself together in the future to write sensibly about this

I see the bad moon arising.I see trouble on the way.I see earthquakes and lightnin.I see bad times today.
Chorus:Dont go around tonight,Well, its bound to take your life,Theres a bad moon on the rise.I hear hurricanes ablowing.I know the end is coming soon.I fear rivers over flowing.I hear the voice of rage and ruin.
ChorusAll right!Hope you got your things together.Hope you are quite prepared to die.Looks like were in for nasty weather.One eye is taken for an eye.

No comments: