Saturday 20 September 2008

Groups I have joined

I am involved in the following:

http://www.poz-fem-uk.org/index.html

Welcome to Pozfem UK online - The National Voice of Positive Women

PozFem UK is the only national network of women living with HIV.

It was established during Changing Tomorrow, the UK conference of people living with HIV, held in Leicester in September 2004. PozFem UK works through 20 HIV positive regional coordinators who are linked to regional groups around England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The International Community of Women living with HIV/AIDS (ICW) and Positively Women provide technical support to PozFem UK. PozFem UK is an initiative that is funded by The Big Lottery Fund.

__________________________________________

I am also off to PozFem's regional meting on the 2rd to the 5th or October in Bristol


And I am really so looking forward to it

I think/hope it will be so very good for me to meet face to face women that are out about their HIV like me and doing their best to campaign for services for women with HIV nationally
_____________________________________________________

I am also a member of ICW - International Community of Women Living with HIV /AIDs
http://www.icw.org/


If anyone reading this wants to join me in both

Please do

We can only all try our best to fight for change and educate

If we die without doing this our HIV dies with us - and no one has learnt or achieved anything?!!!

Just my personal perspective

No comments: