Saturday 28 January 2012

SHAME ON ME!!!

I have not written on here for so very  long ................

SHAME ON ME!!!
I started this blog thinking - stupidly? - that to write it may help others avoid what we have, by avoiding HIV, and that I could aise awareness.~but I have been so very disheartened as I am no longer sure that those who do not realise hat they have a risk want to know they have any risk?

That so many just want to believe that HIV could NEVER affect them and could never be part of their lives?

So for the last many months, I just kept thinking what is the point, who is interested anyway? I do not want to dwell on what we face and who cares anyway? - we care but it is our stuff and ours to face

But now I am back. This is our record for us, and our friends and perhaps for our daughter who we so love despite the fact right I know she does not think she wants to know right now ansd mybe she never will?? But this is us , her parents, the ony ones she wil ever have.

And I did not have a good story either but while sh may not want to know now,  I know many years later I would so have wanted to know about how my parents saw it -warts and all -  .

So here goes.......................................................................  

No comments: